One of my dear friends was called home to the LORD. Gabe, was one of the first ones who reached out to me when I was a freshman at College. I came to school scared and super shy. I remember a week after I moved here we sat in the cafe and talked for a couple of hours. That year our group made many amazing memories and our relationships all deepened. I remember when Flic came here for a mission trip and they became best friends. I got to watch as they started dating, when they got married, when they had their sweet little girl. I got to make many memories these last 8 years. Most of those memories were of laughing (all 3 of us) and doing silly things. I am thankful, that God brought this family into my life. Through everything I've watched over the years with these two is their total reliance on God and giving Him glory in all things.I have learned from my dear friend Flic the true meaning of being a devoted wife in praying for her husband and supporting him. My heart aches for my dear friend, her sweet little girl and loss of a friend. Please, keep Flic and her sweet little girl in your prayers.
-Stormy


No comments:
Post a Comment