Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Open handed and walking by faith




 Next month I celebrate the day that I God breathed breath into my lungs. Above are just some of my favorite childhood pictures. My life from the start was filled with me fighting to survive. As I fought, the Lord's hand was upon me and my life. There were many times that the doctor's didn't think I would make it during my first day of life. God in His sovereignty kept the breath in my lungs and the beat in my heart. My parent's have told me from the start that they knew that God was going to use me greatly to glorify Himself. Here I am all these years later from that small baby fighting to breathe to the woman who writes this. I hope and pray that I am living a life that glorifies my Abba. God is stirring my heart for something and He is calling me to take a step of Faith. He is asking me to trust Him above everything that I hold dear.

So I guess this post is one of me sharing that with what this life brings that I will trust Him. He has been faithful from the start and will always be faithful. I know what He has for me is far greater than what I could think for myself. As a baby learning to walk and take steps, I am learning to "walk" one step at a time in faith. I am following the voice of my Abba and stepping in step to His leading. I know that He has a secure grip on me and that His sovereignty can be trusted. I am excited as I see what He does in my life in this next coming year. I know that through the good and hard times that I am being refined for His glory. I probably won't write another post for a few weeks. Please, know that I am blessed by each of you and remember that you were created for a great purpose.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

-Stormy

No comments: