Saturday, November 15, 2014

And the winners are...


I thought I would do a short video announcing the winners (sorry about the quality my camera on my computer isn't the best). I will also, reply in the comments section of the giveaway post. I will contact the winners as to the best way to give them their prize. Thank you, to everyone who entered your entries were a great encouragement to me. I know my blog doesn't reach the multitudes, it is a blessing that some are reading it. If you didn't enter and you read my blog thank you as well. I hope that if you guys feel led that you would leave comments for me from time to time. Here is to the next 100 posts if God wills.

May God Bless You,

-Stormy  

2 comments:

Kjelse said...

Woohoo!! :D Thank you!!

I am definitely continuing to read. I may even start writing in my own blog again, after seeing how encouraging and uplifting your posts are!

Beauty from Ashes said...

I encourage you to start writing on your blog again. I would love to be able to read what God is doing in your life and be an encouragement to you as you are to me.

Thank you, Kjelse you are a blessing to me.