Saturday, November 15, 2014

Grandma...



I have been thinking a lot about my grandma, my grandma I never got to meet. I have recently over the last year been able to collect many pictures of my grandma from other family members. I love being able to see her throughout her life and imagine what she would have been like. I may not have ever met her, but I love her dearly. The pictures I am sharing are just some of the many that I love. The last picture above, was the last professional picture taken before she passed away. I have been learning about this woman who mother 9 children. She loved them and cherished them. She did what she had to do to make sure they were well taken care of. From all the stories I hear she was a woman of deep love and compassion. I hope and pray that I am a woman who is known for her love, compassion, and devotion. I want the Lord, to get the glory for my life. I want to leave a legacy like my grandma left her children and grandchildren.

-Stormy

No comments: