Thursday, November 26, 2015

It is giveaway time...

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read the words that I write on this blog. There are many times that I just feel led to share what God has been doing or has taught me. My greatest desire is that the LORD receives the glory from the words that I write. May they point others to the love and redemption of Jesus. The dates to enter are from November 27-December 4. That means you are given one week to enter. 

Thank you, for your support.

-Stormy

Here are the rules for the giveaway (they are the same as last year): 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE I am doing this correctly;) Annie Meadows and my favorite blog, of course, is the post from Sunday, November 15th, 2015!!

Courtney Lynn said...

My name is Courtney Hall :)
My favorite blog post is your October 5th blog post about overcoming fear through trusting in the sovereignty of the Lord. This is something that I often wrestle with and the power and truth in your words made the post one I not only connected to but remembered. Love you Beautiful Storm: keep writing for the glory of God.

Britney Renae said...

My name is Britney Thompson and my favorite blog post of yours is "Break my Heart for what breaks yours" from June. I am often overcome with a grief for my generation and their lack of decency. I long for the day when God brings the perfect gentleman into my life to be my husband. I want to be a godly example of womanhood as well, but the generation that I grew up in is not exactly the best example of that. I keep looking to God for my example and those people around me who are good examples. (Including the young woman who writes this blog! I love you Stormy!!)

Unknown said...

My name is Heidi Bahlmann.
I have been looking over your blogs and I really enjoyed the one about your Grandma from last November. The anniversary of my Grandma's death was this week, so I think that's why.
(Sorry you aren't more entries. ;)

Unknown said...

My name is Sarah Chandler
My favorite post was Sept. 6 because I was there and liked the way you thought about it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Courtney Lynn but my all time favorite will always be the post from Oct 2014 after Gabe died. It is older but it meant the world to me. -Flic