*I had to cut my video to be able to upload it. I tried to make it sound the best with that I wanted to share. I wish I could have posted the whole video.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
The winners are...
Thank you, to everyone who took the time to enter my giveaway. The prize represent some of my favorite things. I hope the two winners enjoy these items as much as I do (Each winner's prizes are a bit different, yet the same items). I had quite the time making this video. I kept messing up what I wanted to say before I did the drawing. I finally, just called this one good and drew the names. I am sorry, if it seems a bit scattered. It is so much easier for me to express myself through writing than through video. Thank you, again to all of my readers who read my blog (even if every once in a while). Each one of you are a huge encouragement to me.
*I had to cut my video to be able to upload it. I tried to make it sound the best with that I wanted to share. I wish I could have posted the whole video.
*I had to cut my video to be able to upload it. I tried to make it sound the best with that I wanted to share. I wish I could have posted the whole video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment