Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rain, Rain, pour on me!

WHERE to begin?! God has been making Himself known to me in so many ways this past week! He is making it Himself oh so real, how He takes personal interest in my life! He is not a God who has placed me on this earth and then just sets back and watches. My God is one who takes part in my life and has a hand on it from the moment I was being formed in my mothers womb to this chapter in my life! So this is just my intro into WHO my God is! Now I'm going to share His love letter that He sent me.


Last summer is when I had my first encounter with this love letter and then again today God sent me another one. Its the pouring rain! One might ask what is so special about rain... doesn't it happen everyday? To me its much, much more than just rain... its how God speaks to my downcast heart. Today, I've been feeling SO not loved and feeling like I'm lacking love in some relationships. I tried so hard to keep my eyes toward my God and cling to Him and His word! However my heart was so downcast... and then came the healing rain! The sky opened up in a pouring rain... there I ran to feel the rain pour down me from my head to my toes. In that moment I felt my God saying I have you my beloved and I LOVE you SO much! I felt my heart lift and my spirit rejoice. Oh... I can't form the words to express the love I have towards my God! He leaves me speechless so many times... and all I can say is that I would have it no other way than to be in my God's hand where nothing can pluck me from His Hand! I'm safe in the shelter of my God. Oh Jesus!, how I love you I'm so Thankful for the gift you have given me... in the cross and in the love letter to one of your sheep. The picture is after the rain had stopped.

No comments: