Thursday, August 28, 2008

My God is SO big!



Where to begin, my life has taken yet another turn from where I thought it was going. So many times I find myself jumping to a conclusion and thinking that's where I'm being sent. My friend recently told me that I need to not talk so much when I pray and to just really listen to God's leading. I found that to be of great advise to me and something that I'm trying to do more of. I'm still attending Utah State but instead of going to the main campus in Logan, I'm going to an off campus in Ephraim. God is SO good and SO much bigger than what I may be facing in my life.


Like the children's song says:

My God is SO big

so strong and so mighty

that there is nothing

that my God can not do for you!


This is such a true and simple song that reminds me of the Greatness of my God! I love not having a God that I can place in a box, but having a God that is SO much bigger than my mind can imagine. And it awes me that, my God would send His beloved SON to die for me and take upon my sins. For Jesus was more than just a man... He was fully God and Man. But the difference between Jesus and all of mankind is that He didn't have that sin nature. He lived the law to the letter and was the perfect lamb, whom was sent to the slaughter. He was the Messiah that the prophets of the Old Testament had prophesied about. Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies that the prophets had declared what the Messiah would be. How amazing is that? That Jesus and God are one in the same with the Holy Spirit! God is SO good and how I love Him!

No comments: