I didn't know about this retreat until a week before and it seemed SO far out of my reach. I remember so badly wanting to go... then taking a step back and saying Lord my God, as of right now its out of my reach. I'm going to trust you in this... if you want me to go you will open the doors. I finished my prayer and went about my cleaning and packing. About an hour later I checked my e-mail and I had gotten an e-mail from the amazing woman whom had told me about this retreat. In this e-mail my prayer had been answered and God had opened the door for me to attend. God knew that I needed this weekend with Him... Oh, it was just what my spirit needed!
At the retreat I was able to realize some amazing things about living a life of Victory! The one is focus on the Finish Line! Which is when I get to go and be with my God... I want Him to be able to say well done good and faithful servant. For so often I focus on the moment and in that mindset I find myself thinking that there is NO way I will make it through... but with Jesus I can face all that is set before me! God is preparing me for life and Ministry! I'm so excited to see where God leads me in this journey and what Ministry He places me in!
One thing that I loved hearing was that it is in the Valley that we grow! That is SO true without those moments in the valley, I would not be the woman I am to this day. God is in control and I know that what was meant of evil against me, my God meant for GOOD! I'm so glad that I'm in my God's hands and NO one or power can pluck me out of His hand! This world is not all there is... so I shall live my life in the way of serving my God, my king... until the moment that He calls me home. Where I shall praise Him and be in His presence for forever... watching all the amazing things that His hands can do. For God has always been and will forever be... He is Spirit and I am called to worship Him in Spirit. There is nothing like having that relationship with God... knowing that He is your Abba!
I may have wasted time... but NO longer, my life is His and I will go where He leads! God Bless You and I pray that you have this relationship with Jesus that I have just talked about. Jesus can set you FREE, He wants you to be FREE! Trust in His name... that's the place that you will find the true meaning of your life. Through Jesus I have found life and freedom!
I have SO much I could share but I think that I've wrote enough for now. I Love You.
Redeemed by Jesus,
Stormy

1 comment:
Amen!!!
God is truly so good and so faithful! I enjoyed reading about your retreat!
Blessings to you,
Julie
Post a Comment