Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who are you in Jesus?

When I saw these flowers they spoke to me in the way that this is how many Christians are. We start out the same on fire for Jesus. However some sway even though they are still in God's hand. They walk away and say that this life is not for them and they return to the ways of this world. Soon you see them wilting from the influences from this world and they start to conform to the patterns of this world. While there are the others who stay upon the path that the Lord has placed them on. They might struggle and have problems in this life, but they grow and they prosper in the Lord. God all the while holding both of them in His hand. The one thing that those who walked away from God, seem to forget is this. When they are placed in God Almighty's hand nothing can pluck them out of His hand (not even themselves). God isn't one who forces you to love Him and walk with Him. He longs for His children to love Him and walk with Him out of the desire of their hearts. For God's eyes are always searching the earth for those who's hearts love Him and are for Him.

My question is this: Who are you? Are you a believer whom is walking with the Lord? You used to walk with the Lord once upon a time? You've never been a believer? If you fall under the last two questions, its not to late to pick up your cross and follow Jesus. I have never lived such an adventuress life, than when I started living for Christ. I love walking with my Savior and I may struggle and have my problems. I'm human, but God has me and I'm SO in love with Him and I know that He is SO much bigger than that which I face. There is a Hope, Peace and life that I have only found through Jesus Christ.

I urge you to really think about this; is God pulling on your heart? Listen to God and be set free. So many people think that once you become a Christian your life becomes a bed of roses. It doesn't you have struggles and problems just like everyone else, but the thing that make you different is that you have Jesus and that hope to help you through it. God is longing for you to walk with Him.

With SO much love,
Stormy (Redeemed through Jesus)

No comments: