Wednesday, July 23, 2008

His ways are not our ways!


Here I am with the newest update on me. Well God has redirected my path once again, I can either go on with my plans and be miserable or I can go with Gods plans and live my life in the adventure of following my Savior in where He leads. I am no longer going to be attending Bible School this fall... that was a surprise for me along with others. I am now going to Utah State to finish my degree! God is taking me out of my comfort zone in SO many ways... but I wouldn't have it any other way! God is just SO amazing and walking my life within His will is like nothing I have done before! How I love Jesus and I'm falling for Him more and more each and everyday! So this is the most recent update on me. Like my dad always tells me: "If you want to make God laugh tell Him your plans". So I have dedicated my life to following Jesus and the paths He sets before me. This is what I cry out to my Savior my God "Here I am send me!" So there I go to the place that God has sent me. With So much love and hugs.

No comments: