I thought that I would share with you the story of a butterfly. It all took place last Saturday morning. I was in back in Ephraim for a visit. I was walking on campus on my way back to my friends house when something caught my eye. I stopped and there was this yellow butterfly laying there on the ground.I was afraid that someone would be rushing around and not be paying attention and step on this beautiful butterfly. So I carefully reached down and let it know that I wasn't going to hurt it. This butterfly turned around and looked at me. So I picked up the butterfly with the very tip of its wings. I was taking it to the flower garden on campus. I became a little nervous because the butterfly wasn't really moving. Well I got half way to the flowers and the butterfly started to flap its bottom wings. And then its top two wings started to move, so I sat it down and it took flight. 

I was SO excited because, I had thought it was injured but now it was flying once again. The butterfly started to fly around me kinda like it was saying thank you.Through this I saw some of God's glory in this one small butterfly. This butterfly spoke so much to me, I once was set aside and looked at by others as broken and useless, I have now began to flap my wings and I'm getting ready to soar where my God leads. God used this small Butterfly that others just look past and don't notice to get my attention. I just felt lead to share this with you. Here is another picture of the butterfly when it found a bush to land on... I was excited it let me get near it for the second time. God is just SO amazing! Love to You all and I'm sending you each a hug.

No comments:
Post a Comment