I don't have a heavy and hurt heart instead I have a heart that is at peace and is praising Jesus! This past weekend God used some events to speak to me and I've come to realize a lot of things about who I am.
To be honest with you all, I have known what to say and how to act when it came to the church stuff. When I moved to Ephraim I was truly seeking and doing everything I did to grow closer to God. However as time passed I found myself going to Bible studies as more of an obligation and not a time of me growing in the Lord. I had a mask and one that I wore well, I acted like everything was just great when really I was falling apart inside. The worst part is I felt like I couldn't really share those feelings with my Christian family there. Somethings took place in the last month I was there, leaving me hurt and forsaken. But I have a whole new outlook thanks to God Almighty for shifting my thinking process. My heart is coming alive again and I'm growing once again in my relationship with Jesus.
As I was writing this something else was brought to my attention and I'm sharing it to ask for your forgiveness. I have for to long been playing the victim... in the way that I have let my struggles become a way for me to receive attention. There have been times though when I really was in the deepest part of struggling and not knowing how I got there. However there were other times when I seemed to push myself back into the pit, with telling myself that I was not doing good and that I would never amount to anything. So here I am, being open and honest because I NO longer want to hide who I am from others. This is who I am I struggle and I sin but I have the Saving Grace of my Savior to help me overcome these things one step at a time.
This is Stormy and I have a new FREEDOM one where I'm finding a freedom in Christ. I am not of this world but I have been set apart through Jesus! So here I am excited as to what God has instore for me!
Please know that you are love first by God and second by so many others and I'm one of them.
Friends lets start a Revolution within our lives and let God work in and through us. Let us keeping growing and longing for more in our realtionship with God... for who better to be in love with than Him?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I completely understand!
Post a Comment