Monday, May 26, 2008

I moved back Home!

So I moved out of my apartment and back home to Springville on the 5th of May. Here is a picture of my room as I was packing! It was a crazy mess!!! I can't believe how much stuff a college student can have after living in an apartment for 2 years! My way of packing was getting everything from the closets and under the bed and just throwing it in the middle of my room and then packing from there. Well, now I'm at home trying to get use to being back. I just wanted to let you know whats been going on in my life. Love You all!

1 comment:

Carol Van Atta, Princess Warrior said...

Hey, I remember when I was younger my room looked like that on a typical day, especially if I was searching for the just-right-thing to wear. God bless you. Carol