Monday, March 24, 2008

Its been a long time...

So I know I haven't written on my blog for a very LONG time! Sorry if you have been wanting to read whats going on in my life and I haven't given you anything since January! So there is a lot going on right now in my life. I'm trying to get through Snow I have the rest of the Semester and then I have a class this summer and then I'm done! I am also getting ready to move to Wyoming this coming Aug, for Bible School. God sure knows how to change ones plans, the question is are they willing to follow His plans over their own? I know I sure had a hard time giving up control over to God and allowing Him to lead me. However since I have made the choice to follow Jesus and allow Him to be the one to lead me in this life, I haven't been happier. Everything seems brighter and I notice God's thumb prints on everything around me. I'm just AMAZED at how much God loves us. I can barely keep myself from just shouting from the roof tops, that I was once lost but now I am found! Some may wonder if I'm dating anyone, the answer is no. Right now my only relationship is with Christ Jesus my Savior, my God, my King. He is the love of my life, and I know that God has a man chosen for me and someday when its God's will we will be brought together. As for me right now I'm just enjoying my time with God my everything! Here is a new picture of me it was taken this past weekend while I was at home for Spring Break: after I got my hair cut! Its about time, I was SO ready for a change so I went for it and cut my hair (I've never went this short before). Well I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, I also hope that you know that I love and miss you and hope to hear from you soon. God Bless You and Keep you and give you Peace. I hope that what is seen in my life is the light of Christ, for what good is seen in me is not of me but of who dwells in me. God is my reason for living and I hope that is what is seen. Love You all and I'm sending a hug with this post for those who are reading this. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.













No comments: