So its a New Year can you believe it?! I can't believe that we are now in the year 2008! Time sure goes by fast in 1998 I was still in elementary school the first half of the year fourth grade and then fifth. Wow that seems like forever ago... wait it kinda was ten years! This year I brought in the New Year with some of my friends (adoptive family here in E-town). Its tradition to make a hat and ring in the New Year with it on. So here's a picture I know its a little fuzzy but you get the idea. We have lots of fun and just had a good time! As you can see that some get quite into it: others just throw something on their head. But all the same its a great time... its quite the race to see if you can get your hat finished by 11:59. Well I hope you have had a great New Year so far (It being the first day and all). And I'm excited to go on with the journey my life is taking... were God leads I will follow. That's what brought me to a small town in Utah nicknamed E-town in the fall of 2006.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Its A New Year!
So its a New Year can you believe it?! I can't believe that we are now in the year 2008! Time sure goes by fast in 1998 I was still in elementary school the first half of the year fourth grade and then fifth. Wow that seems like forever ago... wait it kinda was ten years! This year I brought in the New Year with some of my friends (adoptive family here in E-town). Its tradition to make a hat and ring in the New Year with it on. So here's a picture I know its a little fuzzy but you get the idea. We have lots of fun and just had a good time! As you can see that some get quite into it: others just throw something on their head. But all the same its a great time... its quite the race to see if you can get your hat finished by 11:59. Well I hope you have had a great New Year so far (It being the first day and all). And I'm excited to go on with the journey my life is taking... were God leads I will follow. That's what brought me to a small town in Utah nicknamed E-town in the fall of 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment