Monday, December 31, 2007

Late Birthday and Christmas...

So I got back to my life in E-town on the 26th. After church yesterday my friend gave me a late Birthday/Christmas present. The picture is of the gift I was given. It was perfect for me and guess what once again it had ribbon on it! How exciting it has poke-a-dots too and a verse from the Bible. It was yet another perfect gift... my friends really know me! Well its New Years Eve... I'm going to be hangout out with my friends its going to be a good night. So this being my last post of 2007. I hope all who read this blog has a safe and wonderful New Year! And I'm so thankful that God has placed you in my life. This next year is going to be full of change and I'm excited to see where God leads. Well I love you all.

No comments: