This is one of the gifts that I was given for my Birthday. OK to some this is just a plate with ribbon but to me its so much more than that. Ribbon has become a joy in my life... it to me represents HOPE: hope to be able to make it though what may come! Its also so beautiful so many shapes and sizes... and it reminds me of how we are each special and that God created us all different for a reason. So through ribbon it reminds me to see myself as the beautiful creation that I am.
This second picture is of another gift I was given... once again it has to do with ribbon but this time a jar full of ribbon. I want to say I was having a hard day and then this package arrives. Within the package was the thing that I use to represent Hope. Not only was it ribbon but it was full of ribbon that is my favorite color purple! I felt like a child in a candy store when I opened this. It helped re-focus me that there is HOPE from what I may be going through. I was just sooooooooo excited I had to share this.

No comments:
Post a Comment