Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time...

I've had a good time at home... its been a different Christmas this year. We had no Christmas tree, no lights, no real gifts under the tree. It was a simple Christmas I guess getting back to the basics of it all. I think one of my best gifts was to be able to see my nephew after two months. Every time I see this little boy he grows like a weed: but a very handsome weed at that :). Here I am with my handsome little nephew (I don't think he wanted to make a funny face like me). So most of my pictures I'm not smiling or I'm pulling a funny face. I want to say I never pulled a funny face in a picture before the college house :). There I have learned to find that inner funny face that is screaming to get out ;). Well its the day after Christmas and I really should be getting ready for my day. Not sure what I'm doing but I should get ready. I just want to say I sure miss my family in E-town! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I move away from them :(. I guess its one step at a time I have at least another year with them. Well to those of you in E-town I can't wait to get back to my home! Love all of you who are reading this. God Bless and have a wonderful New Years!

No comments: