
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
-Jude 1:24-25

I have found for me to memorize a verse that it’s important that I have it where I can read it through out my day.
-Jude 1:24-25

I have found for me to memorize a verse that it’s important that I have it where I can read it through out my day.
So the picture hangs by my mirror in my bedroom, where I can see it whenever I’m in there.
I also made two bookmarks. One for my Bible and for my “No Other God’s” book.
My plan is to also write the verse on index cards and carry it around with me. I know that this isn’t as fun as making gestures or a fun rhyme. But its what I have found is best for me. I thought I would share what I’m doing to memorize.
God is GOOD all the time! I'm so excited to embrace this Bible study and to work on changing what God shows me that needs to be changed in my life. God Bless You All!

1 comment:
Stormy
I love the book marks! I think they are great. I love how you have them on, what looks like travel tags. Like you are going to go somewhere with Jesus.
I am doing this study with the Siestas in Bedford, Texas. (DFW metroplex).
I will come back a visit you often.
Chelsie
Post a Comment