This post is not an announcement of me moving. It is just simply me expressing to you my beloved friends and family that I trust in the Almighty God. I am at a place in my life that I am jumping all in and chasing after Him. My desire is to walk by faith, trusting Him all along the way. His hand upholds me and He is my anchor. He goes before me and He is behind me. I am thankful, for the life that He has given me and the convictions that He has placed deep within. I am opening up my hands in deep surrender to Him. He has put a new courage within me and my spirit isn't consumed by the fear that once riddled it.
I was worried more about man, than my Lord. So worried that I was paralyzed in fear of disapproval. I was stuck in a mindset that my life was always going to be that way. But my Mighty God had other plans. He broke through it and He gave me a taste of the life He has for me. Yet, I am called to surrender everything... including my dreams, desires, and fears. Fear has a way of affecting every part of your life. It holds you back and you lose out on amazing things that the Lord has for you. I was held back for years by fear of many things. My creator was patient all these years as I held my fear tightly. He lovingly, spoke truth into my heart as the years passed my grip lessened. He then asked me to surrender the last thing that I held onto my fear. When my Lord, took the fear. I saw that I do measure up, not by my own efforts but because of Him. That my life isn't defined by my parents, family, friends, or culture. I am defined, by Jesus my creator.
I want His name to be above all else in my life. Let it be Jesus first and foremost in my life. I pray that at the end of my life that my life will overwhelmingly point to Him. May His name be the first thing that I speak in all seasons. I want everyone, to see that I rejoice in His precious name. The name of Jesus, is far above all other names. I want to draw from Him, the living well. May I move as He moves and stay as He stays. I want to be so enveloped in Him, that I walk in complete obedience and without hesitation. His word is breathing new life into me once again.
"Abba Father,
Please, help me to walk in obedience and without hesitation when you lead me. May I not be in such a rush that I silence your voice. Speak your truth into my life and fashion my heart after yours. My deepest desire is that you would increase in my life and that I would decrease. I desperately, want to live in your will and to shine you to others. May your light shine brightly through me. I want to glorify your name. Lord, you have made it right with my soul. I rest in you and you have given me a peace that surpasses all understanding. I abide under you and your sheltering. Continue, to speak truth into my life and to mold me into the woman you want me to be. I stand in awe of who you are and your great love for me. May my time in Indiana glorify you above all else. Thank you, for opening up the door for me to return and I eagerly await what you have for me. Lord, help me to pour into the body of Christ there and serve as an encouragement. I love you, LORD and praise you. Make my path clear... Abba, make it clear. In Jesus precious Holy name. -Amen"
-Stormy
Here is a song that I recently found by Chris and Bethany Solyntjes:

No comments:
Post a Comment