Yesterday, I stood in front of a group of women and shared my story of redemption. How He saved me and made me into a new creation. I think back and I am in awe of His work in me. I have joy where I use to have depression. I share my story and my parent's stories of redemption because I want Him to be to be glorified and to be praised. He has done a mighty work and continues to refine us in the refiners fire.
Honestly, I get nervous sharing because I've been judged harshly for my parents past and for my past struggles. When you share your testimony you are opening up and being vulnerable. I don't want to be selfish and just hide my light like I did for So long. Instead, I am willing to take a step of faith and share my story. Because in my story it shows how far my Abba was willing to go to save me. My scars are no longer a symbol of failure, but a reminder that His grace is sufficient and His grace runs deep. I no longer hang my head in defeat. I am in the hands of my LORD. He is shaping me daily to be the woman He created me to be.
I know and believe my God is moving in my life. Where He is preparing me for what is coming next. My anchor is deep and steadfast in Him. I love Him and I want to glorify Him in all I do.
"Abba Father,
Please, help me to glorify you in all that I do and say. I want to be a witness of your goodness and mercy. I want your light to shine through me like never before. I want people to know that I am yours and that I follow you with my whole heart.
On Sunday Abba please, let others see that my parents past and my past may of had a small hand in shaping me into the woman I am. But that you ultimately are the one who has shaped and molded me into the woman I am and who I will become. Help them to see that from a young age you set me apart and placed convictions deep within me. Convictions and make me stand out when it comes to relationships/courtship, marriage, on being a woman of biblical character, and many other things in a community and world that says I'm crazy.
I know you placed me where I am for a reason. I trust you and know that your hand is on me. For I know you are the one who placed my convictions in my heart. So I wait on you LORD. Please, lead me and I'll go where you take me. Just like you brought me back to Ephraim I know you could move me in a blink of an eye. Help me not to miss a moment of where you are in my everyday life and help me to shine you to a dark world. I love you and I'm blessed to be loved by you my God.
In Jesus precious holy name,
Amen"
I'm sorry, for any mistakes I'm typing on my phone while I'm in Indiana. I couldn't wait to write this because it is on my heart tonight. I will post a recap of my 2 weeks next week sometime.
Know that you are loved by the creator of the universe. He loves you enough to die for you. Please, don't wait until tomorrow to surrender. For it might be too late. I know that I don't and wont regret choosing Him.
With the joy of the Lord,
-Stormy
Ps. I couldn't help but add a picture of one of the beautiful flowers I saw today. I feel like the colors are brighter here in Indiana.


No comments:
Post a Comment