I know it has been a bit since my last blog post and honestly I am not sure if anyone is actually reading that which I write. However, I feel drawn to share the words on my heart and mind. My prayer is that my Abba would use it for His glory and in His perfect timing to reach those who need the words He leads me to write. I am seeking my Lord and I know that His love is loyal throughout all the shifts of the chapters of my life. He has remained by my side and He continues to do a mighty work in my heart daily.
The deepest cry of my heart is to know Him and to seek Him. However, sometimes this life gets in the way and I don't seek Him first. In the times that I have sought the ways of this world over the ways of my God I have been met with heartache and disgrace. Leaving me empty and lacking that which I was looking for. I end up weary and defeated. Why?, because I took my eyes off the Great I AM and I placed my faith in something temporal. As I keep running this race set before me I will keep seeking Him. I know that I may lose focus, yet I have the voice of my Abba calling me His beloved. Saying: "My beloved, rest in me where your burden is light and yoke is easy. In me, you will overcome and you are set apart. Come to me and find that which you are seeking." He is the ONLY one who can fulfill the deepest depths of my soul and bring me to a complete peace.
I am learning what it means to walk and not to grow weary, to run and not to faint. My portion is in Him and He clearly is leading me. He has me where I am for such a time and ultimately what comes from my life I pray brings glory and honor to His Holy Name.
"Abba,
May my words be words that point others to you and not to myself. I want the hurting to know the depth of your love and forgiveness. My desire is that they would know you and that they would find the freedom they seek. Thank you, for breaking my chains and making me new. I love you, Lord.
-Amen"
Lead me, LORD... please, lead me.
-Stormy
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment