I hope and pray at the end of my life that looking back on my life that I can say that the majority of my life was lived for Him and His glory. I surrender my hopes and dreams at His holy precious feet. For in resting in Him I find the greatest fulfillment and joy. I know that what He has for me is greater than that I have for myself. I am blessed to have a personal relationship with my Lord, my Savior, my King, my God. Because in that personal relationship I do not have to have a fancy prayer or to be perfect to approach Him. For in Jesus, I am perfected and He already knows what is in my heart. So why, should I fake my prayer to make it sound like something other than whats in my heart? I know that I can approach Him in my rawness and brokenness. It brings a comfort to my spirit that He loves me in spite of my myself. He is steadfast in my life and my heart. He will not forget or leave me. He is besides me through ALL of the trials and heartaches along with all of the joys this life brings.
I have been asked lately: how could God allow such heartache and pain if He truly loved us. He does, oh how He loves us! He loves us in that He sent His Only Son Jesus to take our place and to pay our debt. Yes, this life brings heartache and pain. That comes with life because we live in a fallen world that is full of sin. It doesn't change the affection that He has for His beloved. He wants us to come to Him and to rest securely in Him. However, we chase the things of this world and walk from Him. I myself, in my past have walked from Him and tried to do things on my own. But I couldn't win the battle that was before me. In my own strength I lacked and my hands grew weary. When I surrendered that which I held. I became one who overcame and I learned that trusting in Him is so much greater than my own want for control. I know that He is faithful and Sovereign I have witnessed it time and time again in my own life. My life has been riddled with pain and heartache these last 4 years. However, I know I am still standing because my anchor and hope is in Him. He may not have given me the answers to the things that I have sought. However, I know that He is trust worthy. I can see His love for me in the nail pierced hands and feet of Jesus. His love goes SO deep and wide. Please, know that even if it feels like nothing is going right. Know that He restores that which has been broken. He is for the broken and His hands are one of mending. He is truly trustworthy and worth the risk of taking those steps of faith.
If you are contemplating a relationship with Jesus. My cry and heart is that you would take that step towards your future. He will change you and radically. I do have to say it won't always be easy and you will face opposition. But He has overcome ALL of that, He has already stood there for us. He is able to bear the yoke of this world (He already has). Please, trust in Him and Him alone for your salvation. Your works, your church, and your relationships in the world will not bring salvation for your Soul. There is ONLY one WAY and that way is JESUS. He say's in His word that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Trust in Him alone for the security of your eternal salvation. My cry is that you will find the love, forgiveness, grace, mercy, security, joy that can be found in Jesus. I can say for certainty that I will go to heaven when I die. Why?, because I have trusted in Him and I have surrendered my life to Him. My life is no longer mine, but His who bought it with the price of His blood on the cross. Can you say for certainty of where you will go if you were to die today?
I love you, and that is why I write what I write. I want you to be in heaven side by side with you worshiping the Great I AM. You can find freedom in His Holy Word, because He is the Word. His word is Alive and Active. It can and will change you/your life if only you would allow Him to.
Love,
Stormy

No comments:
Post a Comment