Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Praying for clear direction for my life

My last few months of blog posts have been on my longing in my heart and the sense of a crossroad coming up in my life. I feel like I am still at the crossroad. I'm not sure where to begin or which way He is directing me. Either direction I end up taking, I will be taking a step of faith. However, I want to listen to the prompting and the still small voice. Honestly, I don't like to do things that push me outside of my comfort zone and all I've ever known. The easiest thing that I could do is ignore the Lord and His promptings in my heart. I know He is working ALL things together for my good. I just have to trust Him and know that in my waiting He is working. I may just see the backside of His masterpiece and it may seem lacking. But when I can look at in the fullness of what He was stitching together, will I truly appreciate this time of waiting.

All of this is out of my control, I don't have my ideal "map" or "schedule". I have fallen on my knees crying out to my LORD countless time during this time. I know that He is faithful and that He will see me through whatever I face in this life. I am in myself weak, but in Him I have the strength to step in faith into that which He calls me. Please, be praying with me that God's direction would be made abundantly clear to me in the days, months, and years ahead. My greatest desire is to follow Him. I know I can trust Him and what His word says. I shall rest in Him... He is for shelter and strong tower.

Know that whatever you are personally facing right now in your life. There isn't a depth that His forgiveness, grace, and love can't reach. He loves you enough to send His ONLY holy, blameless Son to take upon Himself the price of your sin. He has paid your debt. You are loved and His nail pierced hands speak of His love for you. *I am not sure why I just wrote this above few sentences. But I felt a strong leading. I know that whoever, you are that God will make it clear to you. Know that you are loved... deeply loved.

This post took a different direction in the end and is all over the place. Thank you, for taking the time to read my thoughts. I am hoping to get another blog post in this week sometime.

In closing, I am attaching a prayer of heart tonight:

"Abba Father,
You know my heart better than myself or anyone else. Please, help me to be fixed on you and your ways. I want to be the hand's and feet of Jesus. May I decrease and you increase Lord. I want to place you above my own desires and wants. LORD, help me to serve others and to see them through your eyes. I want to have a heart that is fashioned after your's. I don't want to live for myself. Lord, may I speak your truth and life into the lives of those who need it. Lead me so that my life may be an example of your goodness, mercy, grace, love, and point others to you. I want them to know you and to experience, the greatness of the depth of your forgiveness and love. I love you, Lord. I want to thank you for always being by my side. For all the ways you are working in my life, while I am unaware. I trust you.... help me to not let unbelief take root in my heart and mind. I love you!

In Jesus precious name,
-Amen"

May God Bless You,

-Stormy

No comments: