Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year

Here I am once again,
ringing in a New Year.
As so many others are.

However what makes,
me different than countless others?
As I sit here and ponder.
My mind starts to wonder.

I find myself looking back
on my year long journey,
of things that make me,
different.

For me it is…
glance of the year I had
with my God!

In this past year I have…
Realized more of who I am in Him.
I am finding strength in my weakness.
It is not I…
but He who lives within me.

My Savior walked with me,
through some of the hardest,
moments in my life.

His calming voice,
coming alive from the pages,
of the His Word the Bible.
His Words…
Breathing life anew
within me and my life.

And this is when I see,
how my life is different.
I have my Savior, My God,
walking this road called
life with me.

At this moment I’m overcome,
with excitement for many
more God moments
await me this coming year.

So with this I say Happy New Year!

By. Stormy (All Rights Reserved)

No comments: