To celebrate the resurrection of my Savior Jesus, I want to tell you who He is to me and in hopes that you as well will be able to experience the love that Jesus has to offer those who call His name.
My Jesus, is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Alpha and Omega, with Him all things are started and all things will come to an end by Him. My Jesus, is the sinless perfect lamb willing to lay His life to save me from my sin so I will be able to join Him in heaven. He is the word that became flesh! He is my Best Friend, one who will not forsake me. His nail pierced hands hold my hand throughout the good times and bad, I never have to face a day by myself. My Jesus, came to save the unrighteous (me and you). My Jesus, defeated death when He rose from the dead on the third day! My King is indescribable. He set's the captives free and heals the brokenhearted. He brings Beauty from Ashes and Joy from the Pain. Jesus makes one who's sin is as red as scarlet and makes them white as snow. He makes me want to shout and dance for joy... why? Because He has SET me FREE! I am not bound by what once held me. When God looks at me, He sees the perfectness of Jesus. That is what happened when I gave my life to Jesus. I made a choice to follow Him and make Him my savior. You see, death has no hold on my Lord and because I am His death has no hold on me. I will live with my God for all of eternity because I chose to make Jesus the Savior of my life and follow Him.
My life has been full of many ups and downs, tears and laughter, joy and pain. However, through it all I never had to face it alone. I had my Jesus with me every step of the way. Sometimes, I was so surrounded by that which brought great pain to my life that I couldn't see that He was right there besides me. I did not realize it until the clouds began to clear and He was there. Sometimes the things we face cloud our judgment and what we see. It is not until we see the light, that we see that we were in fact not alone and that He was there the whole time. I am thankful that my Lord is one who will never forsake me.
My Jesus, is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Alpha and Omega, with Him all things are started and all things will come to an end by Him. My Jesus, is the sinless perfect lamb willing to lay His life to save me from my sin so I will be able to join Him in heaven. He is the word that became flesh! He is my Best Friend, one who will not forsake me. His nail pierced hands hold my hand throughout the good times and bad, I never have to face a day by myself. My Jesus, came to save the unrighteous (me and you). My Jesus, defeated death when He rose from the dead on the third day! My King is indescribable. He set's the captives free and heals the brokenhearted. He brings Beauty from Ashes and Joy from the Pain. Jesus makes one who's sin is as red as scarlet and makes them white as snow. He makes me want to shout and dance for joy... why? Because He has SET me FREE! I am not bound by what once held me. When God looks at me, He sees the perfectness of Jesus. That is what happened when I gave my life to Jesus. I made a choice to follow Him and make Him my savior. You see, death has no hold on my Lord and because I am His death has no hold on me. I will live with my God for all of eternity because I chose to make Jesus the Savior of my life and follow Him.
My life has been full of many ups and downs, tears and laughter, joy and pain. However, through it all I never had to face it alone. I had my Jesus with me every step of the way. Sometimes, I was so surrounded by that which brought great pain to my life that I couldn't see that He was right there besides me. I did not realize it until the clouds began to clear and He was there. Sometimes the things we face cloud our judgment and what we see. It is not until we see the light, that we see that we were in fact not alone and that He was there the whole time. I am thankful that my Lord is one who will never forsake me.

No comments:
Post a Comment