Thursday, March 22, 2012

He is Faithful...

I found this in my drafts and I thought I would share it:

My heart has been anything but tuned into the Lord the last few months. I was/am desperate for the relationship that I once held with the Lord. How I long/longed for the long chats where I would laugh, cry, and just wait for him to lead. My relationship with Him is heading this way once again after months of being apart. Some of the relationships around me are not the best. Often I find myself just letting my relationship with the Lord reflect those unhealthy relationships in my life. Even though I could no longer feel Him, I knew that He was still there. I love/loved hearing what God was doing in other's lives. It helped me to keep the faith that He was in fact right next to me, doing things in my own life. I have had some heartfelt cries with the Lord over the last year. I know He hears each of my cries. His answers may not be what I want or think that I need. I am thankful that I serve a God who answers with His reasons and not mine. I may not always understand why He answered the way He did... but I do know that He is faithful through it all. His ways are WAY above my ways (how grateful I am for that). My Abba, has been revealing himself to me through His word and I am enjoying reading my Bible every day. It has a way of putting things in perspective each night after a day of living.    

No comments: