Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thoughts...

I wish I could express to you my heart and love for the One who is Mighty to Save. For the last year I have been in a deep "writers block" there is SO much I want to share. However, the words always seem to escape me. This leaves me frustrated and just wishing for the days that I could just sit down and write freely. I am going to try to do my best with expressing how I feel and what God has been teaching me over the past year.

I have been on a journey (one that continues) one which God is teaching me that my plans are not necessarily His plans for me. This has been a hard thing for me to grasp. Before I graduated I had it all planned out. Get a job, find an apartment, pay off student loans, and live for God. You see all of my attention was on more worldly things and not on things above. Do you see where God made the list? At the tail end of it, I am ashamed to say. God has been teaching me about myself as I am living at my parents home again. I am learning why I react the way that I do to many different situations that I find myself in. God has me on a journey of facing some things in my relationship with my mom. It has been a long and difficult road. This process of allowing God to bring all the yucky stuff to the surface so He can remove it is not always fun or pleasant. Even thought it isn't all fun and games I would not change a second of it. Why?, because I have had my Lord, my God by my side every step of the way. I don't regret choosing Him or the refiners fire over the things that this world has to offer. He is worth it all.

Just know that I am in a time of healing, growing, and changing. God has big plans for this girl from Utah and I am excited to see where this road leads. As long as I have Jesus, I can get though the darkest of days. Believe me when I say this... God has gotten me through some pretty dark days.

May God Bless you. Remember I love you, but more importantly Jesus loves you. It's not to late to start a personal relationship with the one who is Mighty to Save.

Stormy

 

No comments: