...you are of more value than many sparrows.
-Matthew 10:31
Monday, June 14, 2010
Deeper Still: Denver!
This past weekend I was blessed to be able to attend the Deeper Still conference in Denver. God showed up in many ways and spoke right to the places that I needed His healing the most. Many times I felt as if I was the only one in the room. I went with 11 women, plus a sweet baby boy from my church. I realized that I need to just step out in faith and allow God to be God and to show me His awesomeness. I need to stop trying to control my life situations and trust Him who gave His life to save mine. I know what God is calling me to and now all I need to do is make the step and allow Him to show His might, mercy, and grace through my life. I have hid my past for way to long. The scars I carry from the past are now the things that shout God's faithfulness to me! I am beyond grateful for the saving Grace of my God. On this retreat I learned that I am blessed because I need Jesus. I have no choice but to live my life in a state of coram deo (which means before the face of God).
Beth Moore stated some ways that we are blessed: 1. Blessed are we because Christ brings glad news. 2. Blessed are we because we know we need Him. 3. Blessed are we because this turns out well.
There is beauty from the ashes and out of ugliness God brings forth beauty! I am now allowing myself to see that this applies to me and my life as well. There is beauty that is making its way up from the shattered pieces of broken dreams and heart ache. I can not express the feeling that I feel because of His grace and mercy. There are no words that can truly express my thankful heart towards my God. How I love Him and my life is His, for it was bought with a great price the blood of Jesus. I pray that you have this or that you will find this for yourself. I have found no greater joy in life than to follow Him.
I am making it through the life I was given. Trying to find my place in this World where God wants me. This is my goal in life to serve my God everyday of my life. So here my journey begins and where it leads I don't know but I'm trusting in God to guide my path. May my life glorify Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment