Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it snow...

I know I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should. It has been a crazy semester and now that it's over I feel like I can breath again. We have received quite a bit of snow so far this winter season. I took this picture from my bedroom window. God still AMAZES me each time new snow falls. It is like a clean slate every time... everything is covered by the beauty of the snow. It reminds me of how Jesus has made me white as snow before the Father. My sins have been cast as far as the east is to the west! This is SO amazing because east will never meet west and west will never meet east. So the same my sins have been removed from me. Each winter serves as a reminder of what I've been set free from and how I now have a new start. God is SO worth of ALL praise! This is what has been on my mind for the past few days. I'll post more during this winter break. God Bless!

No comments: