I serve an AWESOME God! Oh, how I love Him and I'm SO thankful for the Grace and the Love He has shown me daily. So many are often tossed aside by the world because they do not conform to the patterns of this world. Or so often it is because the world has deemed those tossed by the wayside to be broken beyond redemption. And this is when the love of Christ comes in, He picks them up and takes them in His hands. In that moment we experience His unconditional love and Mercy and reaches far beyond the brokenness. Through this one finds a personal relationship with Him, where you know He is sovereign over every area of their life. I was in this place and He took me in His arms and wiped the tear stains from my cheeks. All I can say is it's a peace beyond any understanding. This peace I talk about was only found at the feet of my Savior (and not in any worldly source). Oh, how I wish everyone would open their lives and heart to the one who created them.
My praise alone goes to the Great I AM, my King, my Savior, and my Best Friend.
God Bless you all,
Stormy
Please know that I love you but most of all Jesus loves you!

1 comment:
Hey Stormy,
I enjoyed reading this post! He is the only One Who can heal our brokeness. I am learning to trust Him for the strength to get through each day...Your comments on my blog have blessed me:)
Blessed day to you,
katiegfromtennessee
Post a Comment