Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In Loving Memory of Sweet Baby Kayleigh

God has blessed me through a blog that I have been following on blogspot. This blog is Kayleigh's Story, she was born on June 23rd, 2008 weighing only 1 lb 1 oz. This sweet little girl faced so much throughout her sweet life, more than most people will ever have to overcome in their life time. God used this 1 lb 1 oz baby to speak to thousands of people (Me included). On May 11th, 2009 God of all creation called this sweet baby home. She is now resting in the arms of the God that never left her side throughout her short life. She now awaits for her family to join her in the presence of the Great I AM!

My life has truly been changed for the better because of this sweet little girl. She now has peace and a forever love that surrounds her in the arms of the God that created her within her mother's womb. God blessed us, by giving her family (and through their willingness to share her story thousands of people all over the world) time with her. She is now whole and healthy, without any of the medical problems that she faced daily in her short amount of time on this earth.

If you would like more information about this sweet little one, here is the link to the blog her parents created to share her story:

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

Please keep the Freeman family in your prayers after the passing of this beautiful little one. I know that God is the one who is giving them the strength to face this time in their life. I am a better person, through reading their faithfulness to the LORD throughout her life. And how they kept on believing that their God was FAITHFUL no matter the outcome.

Rest in the arms of the Great I AM sweet Kayleigh. And know that SO many who never met you love you. And one day I will see you in heaven and join you in praising our God. Your little life has impacted my life greatly and I have been reminded not to take tomorrow for granted with the ones I love. I'll met you in heaven when God calls me home, until then rest in His presence and praise our God. "Well done good and faithful servant, well done." the words I believe that met you. A race well run baby Kayleigh and now your with the God that never left you.

I'm sending love to all of you that are reading this. Know that I love you, and I'm grateful that God blessed me with family and friends like you. I wrote this blog in many colors as a small way to remember this sweet baby. I pray that you know the Great I AM and that you have a personal relationship with Him. There is nothing like it. When the storms come, He is there with a peace that surpasses all understanding. Until the next time I write, I love you and I'm sending you all many Hugs!

No comments: