Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jesus Revealed...

What joy feels my heart and the sound of believers joining in a chorus of praise for the Lord of Lords. I can not express the joy that I am feeling right now in my heart in a response of my thankfulness for the love I have found in Jesus. So often, I lose sight of how far He has truly brought me and the new creation that He has made me. Then day's like today bring me to my knees and I am reminded of His saving grace. A poem I wrote a couple years ago expresses this.

I will share a portion of that poem here:

He revealed Himself to me,
through my scars and shame.
He lifted me out of the ash,
and showed me beauty.

Like He has done today!

Jesus has been revealed throughout my life and He has never left me. One glorious day Jesus will be revealed to all of the earth and man-kind. In that moment they will see and know what I have believed and experienced. I pray that if you do not know the King of Kings that you would find Him. He has changed my life in ways that I can not express. He has taken a broken and depressed spirit and He breathed new life into me. I am not that person, I belong to the Lord Most Holy and my life is His. I pray that it may be a light for Him and His glory. 

"Abba, please soften my heart where it has become hardened and give me your heart for the lost and broken. I want to serve you and I want you glorified in my life. I want to be apart of your story and not the one that I have tried to write for myself. Please, lead me my Lord, lead me so I am your hands and feet and not my own. May I decrease and may you Abba increase in me and my life. Help me to deny myself and pick up my cross daily to follow you. You my Lord are worth it. I love you, my God." -Amen

My heart is so full of the love of my Savior. He meets me daily with such great mercy, grace, and love. I just had to try to express my heart before it burst. One day I shall write my testimony of how I am living proof of His grace and love. Until then, please know that He love you. 

May the Lord Bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you. 

-Stormy  

I will leave you with a song:

    

2 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Truly Stormy of what you speak is true of our great King of Kings. I have watched you from a distance and seen the light of Christ growing in you and shinning through you daily. You are an encouragement to me and I hope that I can become just 1/10 of the kind of godly woman you have become. If we haven't gotten to know each other better let's try and make time for that. I know it will be a blessing for me. Continue your praise I will enjoy checking in on your blog and reading the good and the bad as we all have those seasons and how we look towards Him and other in fellowship to help us through those times. I am going to start a blog soon this next week going through my surgery, the loss of a limb and the struggle back to be whole again. Only through Jesus Christ can this happen and encouragement from Godly woman like you! I love you Stormy!

Debbie Harris said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!