Saturday, April 9, 2011

Please join me in praying...

These last few months have been nothing but difficult and painful. It seems like every time I turn around someone I love is hurting (cancer, heart problems, you name it) and/or dying due to it. I recently found out that another person that I love and has been there for me since I was about 8 years old, has cancer. Everything that the doctors are saying does not give all of us much hope for healing. I know one who is the great physician and could heal her today if He wanted. I have to keep reminding myself that God is sovereign and that He is in complete control over every aspect of all of our lives. All I can do is cling to Him and call out His name for peace. What I am asking is that you please join me in praying for her. Thank you! 

No comments: