Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 26

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Back when I first started this blog I wrote about this jar of ribbon. This is something that means SO much to me and I take pride in it. One of my dear friends gave this to me for my birthday. I had no idea that it was coming. To make it all the much better is that she really knew me... my favorite color and ribbon! Oh, man ribbon is something that shouts hope to me. I can not explain it but ribbon is something that I just love and love putting it on everything I can. Not only did she know me and my likes we have never met in person! I felt like she paid more attention to who I was than many who I know and have seen in person. So this is something that means a lot to me. Even though time and life has gotten in the way of us talking like we once did, I know that she is there for me and that means the world to me.

Judy, I love you my dear friend!

No comments: