Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
The death of my uncle is something that has had a huge impact on my life recently. I had to say goodbye to an uncle that I love dearly and realize that I would never hear his voice again on the other side of the phone, or get a hug from him. It reminded me that life is short and that we are not promised tomorrow. So live today as if it were my last, it just might be. Also what am I doing to further the kingdom of God? Losing my uncle has caused me to look at my life and what I am doing with it. I love you uncle Valon, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment