Having that quite time with my Abba, where I can just completely easy my mind of the distractions of this world and focus completely on my wonderful, merciful Savior. Others may think I'm odd, but I really don't mind. Because I wouldn't trade that quality time with my Savior for anything. It's something special that I do, its a special set aside time for just me and Him.
Tea, is also great for bringing me and my friends together. Its a personal way in which we are not in a hurry to get back to our daily lives, it's a time of deep conversation. Tea has so many wonderful meanings to me. However the one that stands above the rest is that it that time where I get to spend that quality time in my God's word and have Him speak to me through His word.
I love you all.
Redeemed in Christ,
Stormy

No comments:
Post a Comment