Where to begin this thanksgiving for the things that I'm Thankful for! God has blessed me in SO many ways, and so often I over look the simple gifts that fill my life.I've been made more aware of the gifts that I have been given by my amazing God. I started a Thousand Gifts Journal, back in September. I have some pages filled, with so much more room for the gifts that I already have. This is a picture of my journal. I love how I am able to carry it around with me and when something I am thankful for comes into mind I'm able to write it down to remind myself of the wonders gifts.

It's been an amazing process of looking at my life and seeing the gifts that I've been given. So often I can get caught in the flow of everyday life and get sucked into feeling sorry for myself. However doing this I've seen my life in a whole new way! I have SO much to be thankful for that its not even funny!
Sometimes, I struggle is feelings why would God allow me to have this thorn in my side. But to be honest its something that keeps me from becoming full of myself. So I won't say look what I did, but look what my God DID! It had nothing to do with me. F
or I am weak but my God is STRONG! I was reminded of this last night when I watched Wednesday's with Beth.These are a few pictures of my Thousand Gifts Journal.
I'm Thankful for...
The awesomeness of Jesus,
His grace,
His mercy,
My family,
Church Family,
The Body of Christ as a whole,
And SO many different things!

No comments:
Post a Comment